In our previous post, we are sharing What is Hajj, The Hajj Info, and Hajj Pilgrimage. Today we are sharing How to Perform Hajj and The Hajj Guide which will make you feel right.
First Day of The Hajj (8th Dhul Hijjah):-
● You must perform the salaah of Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha moreover as Fajr of the ninth in Mina.
Second Day of The Hajj (9th Dhul Hijjah):-
● These days is understood because the day of Arafat.
● On today, at the time of Ishraq, you should proceed towards the Arafat with Talbiyyah, Tauba-o-Istigfaar, Durood Shareef, and Dua on your lips.
● If you get to Arafat before the Zawal (midday) then perform ghusl as this is often Sunnat-e-Mu’akkadah. If you get to the Arafat later than that, then perform the Wudhu correctly and perform Zuhr salaah.
● Currently show Wuqoof-E-Arafat. Build Dua in abundance below the open sky.
● Perform the Salaah of Zuhr and Asr in their times in your tents behind the Imam. Simply once sunset, while not praying Maghrib Salah, leave Arafat and head towards Muzdalifah. Make sure that you have got the Talbiyyah, Durood, and Duas on your lips.
● Upon reaching Muzdalifah, perform the Maghrib and the Isha with Jamaat within the following manner. First, say the Iqamat for and perform Maghrib Salah. At once when the Fard of the Maghrib, say the Iqamat for the Isha and make the Fard of the Isha. Then perform Sunnah and Nafl for the Maghrib so perform the Sunnah, Nafl, and Witr of Isha.
● Tonight is a lot of exalted than the Night of Power (Shab-e-Qadr) for those playacting hajj. Therefore, pay as small time as attainable resting and pay the maximum amount time as you will in worship.
● Get up early for Fajr Salaah and perform it with Jamaat within the earliest time attainable. Once Fajr salaah, perform Wuqoof-e-Muzdalifah.
● On this evening, request forgiveness for any shortcomings you have got concerning fulfilling the rights of others. Ten to fifteen minutes before sunrise gather seventy tiny pebbles and head towards the Mina.
Third Day of The Hajj (10th Dhul Hijjah):-
● The primary factor to try and do on these days is performed "Rami" (stoning) of Jamrah Uqbah (large shaitan) with seven pebbles. Stop reciting Talbiyyah before Rami.
● Currently provide your sacrifice. Men ought to then cut or shave their hair, and ladies ought to wrap some hair around their finger and cut it, and therefore the Ehram should currently be embarked. Regular, stitched clothes will now be the worn. The restrictions of Ehram are the now raised except for the relationship between a husband and wife.
This limitation is increased once playacting Tawaf-e-Ziarat.
● Perform ghusl (if possible) in keeping with Sunnah, wear traditional clothes, make sure you are with wudhu and build your way to Makkah Mukarramah to perform Tawaf-e-Ziarat.
● Once finishing the Tawaf, complete 2 Rakats Wajib Tawaf by Maqam-e-Ibrahim. Build Dua at Multazim so drinks ZamZam (Water).
● If you have got not already completed the Sa'ee for after Tawaf-e-Ziarat, then do thus currently. Upon completion of the Tawaf-e-Ziarat, ALL the restrictions of Ehram are the now raised. Now head back to the Mina and spend the night there.
Fourth Day of The Hajj (11th Dhul Hijjah):-
● On today, at once following Zawal, the time for "Rami" (stoning) begins.
● These days all 3 ‘Jamaraat’ ought to be stoned with seven pebbles every. Initial Jamaraat Oolaa (small shaitan), then Jamaraat Wustaa (middle) and finally Jamaraat Uqba (large) with seven stones every. When stoning every of the primary 2, you should move to 1 side and build Dua while standing there. Once stoning the third Jamaraat do not stand there, however, keep walking and make Dua while you are walking back towards your tent.
● If anyone did not perform the Tawaf-e-Ziarat on the 10th, then he or she will perform it these days (11th Dhul Hijjah)
Fifth Day of The Hajj (12th Dhul Hijjah):-
● Rather like the day before, on these days, once Zuhr the 3 Jamaraat need to be Stoned within the same order. When stoning every of the primary 2 Jamaraat move to 1 aspect and make Dua while standing there. Once stoning the third Jamaraat you can head straight for Makkah or return to Mina.
● You have the choice to travel back to Makkah before sunset. It is Makrooh (disliked) to depart the Mina for the Makkah when sunset.
● If you are in the Mina until the dawn of the thirteenth then performing "Rami" on that day is obligatory (Wajib) on you. It is not permissible to depart the Mina while not stoning the Jamaraat. If you leave on these days while not stoning then, a penalty (Damm) are going to be due. This "Rami" is additionally performed once Zawal.
● Currently people who live outside the boundaries of the Miqat should perform Tawaf-e-Widaa before leaving the Makkah. For as long as you are in the Makkah, perform as many Tawafs as possible. Also keep reciting The Holy Quran Shareef and perform voluntary (Nafl) prayers or do Qaza of the past missed Salaah. Once Tawaf-e-Widaa, leave the Makkah and head towards Madinah Munawwarah to present yourself within the blessed court of Rasulullah (Muhammad - The Prophet of Islam).
● Congratulations! Your Hajj is now complete. May Allah Almighty accept it, Aameen.
How to Perform Hajj | The Hajj Guide Reviewed by Muslim Greeting on 5:51 pm Rating: