How to Perform the Umrah
- Ihraam: which is the assumed at the Meeqaat.
- Tawaaf: around the House.
- Sa'y: walking between As-Safaa and Al-Marwah, which consists of seven circuits.
- Tahal-lul: which means coming out of the state of Ihraam; becoming lawful what was the previously prohibited during Ihraam.
How to perform the Umrah:
- Al-Idhtibaa' from the beginning of Tawaaf until the end, which is placing the middle of one's Redaa' under the right arm and the ends of it over the left shoulder. When you are finished performing Tawaaf, you may return your Reda' to its original state because the time for A-Idhtibaa' is only during Tawaaf.
- Ar-Raml during the first three circuits only. Ar-Raml means speeding up one's pace with small steps.